The latest report titled iodised salt production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the iodised salt.
|Iodised Salt Production From the Spray Mixing Process
Iodised Salt Production From Drip Feed Process
Iodised Salt Production From Vacuum Salt Process
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Iodised Salt production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Iodised Salt Production Process:
1. Iodised Salt Production From the Spray Mixing Process: This report contains a detailed cost analysis of iodised salt. Firstly, crushed or crystalline salt is put into a feed hopper, from where it is transferred into an inclined rubber belt conveyor and lastly to a mixing chamber. Later, Potassium iodate (KIO3) is sprayed over the mixing chamber, and the salt is entirely mixed in a screw conveyor resulting in the formation of iodised salt.
2. Iodised Salt Production From Drip Feed Process: This report consists of a thorough price analysis of iodised salt. During the method, regular salt is put in a grinder containing potassium iodate. Salt crystals are ground, and potassium iodate is mixed simultaneously. Lastly, the salt is passed via a screw conveyor for potassium iodate’s homogenous mixing.
3. Iodised Salt Production From Vacuum Salt Process: This report contains a comprehensive cost evaluation of iodised salt. During the process, a solution of potassium iodate is injected into a centrifuge that contains wet salt, which gets dried in fluidised bed dryers, thereby resulting in the formation of iodised salt.
Iodised Salt is regular salt that gets incorporated with sodium iodide or potassium iodide in small quantities. It tastes and looks the same as regular salt. As iodine is not naturally produced by the body, it is fortified into table salt of minerals for preventing to deficiencies like goitre. It is important to improve the thyroid gland’s performance, which produces hormones that help in regulating metabolism and repair tissues while and promoting growth and development. There are two kinds of salt: iodide and iodate.
Iodised Salt is vital for the body in small dosages. It can help minimize the risk of any potential deficiency, which makes it a popular choice by consumers furthering its demand as it offers various benefits like enhancing metabolism, improving heart health, boosting thyroid function, removing toxins and preventing bacteria growth which boosts the product’s demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Iodised Salt Production Cost Report:
What are the key drivers propelling the Iodised Salt market?
What are the various processes used for Iodised Salt production?
What are the raw materials required to produce Iodised Salt?
What are the different operations units involved in the production of Iodised Salt?
What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Iodised Salt?
What are the various costs engaged in the production of Iodised Salt?
What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Iodised Salt production facility?
What are the working capital requirements?
What is the process of raw material procurement for Iodised Salt production?
What is the time frame for Iodised Salt plant start-up?
What is the pricing mechanism of Iodised Salt?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-peroxide
- Syngas Production Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/syngas
- Aniline Production – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aniline
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA