Peacock’s throwback murder-mystery present Poker Face had a superb premiere week, slotting in third place amongst unique streaming sequence in Nielsen’s rankings. Ginny & Georgia spent its fourth straight week as the highest sequence however misplaced its No. 1 total title to Netflix’s film You Folks.
Poker Face, whose first 4 episodes debuted Jan. 26, had 547 million minutes of viewing time for the week of Jan. 23-29. That ranks because the third greatest weekly displaying ever for a Peacock unique sequence on the Nielsen streaming charts; The Greatest Man: The Closing Chapters had two weeks over 700 million minutes in December.
Ginny & Georgia drew 1.3 billion minutes of watch time for the week, marking its fourth consecutive body as probably the most streamed sequence. The Netflix mother-daughter drama has rolled up 8.35 billion minutes of viewing since its second season premiered in early January. That ’90s Present (963 million minutes) got here in second amongst originals for the second straight week.
The Strolling Lifeless had one other robust displaying for Netflix, reaching a billion minutes of watch time (1.04 billion, to be exact) for the third week in a row. The Final of Us edged as much as 877 million minutes on HBO Max from 837 million the earlier week (the present’s streaming figures don’t embrace any linear viewing on the HBO cable channel).
The general No. 1 for Jan. 23-29 was Kenya Barris’ You Folks, which had 1.58 billion minutes of viewing — the equal of about 13.47 million full runs of the 117-minute movie — after its Jan. 27 premiere. Prime Video’s Shotgun Wedding ceremony, starring Jennifer Lopez, additionally had a robust debut with 872 million minutes.
Nielsen’s streaming scores cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embrace minutes watched on computer systems or cellular units. The scores solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different nations. The highest streaming titles for Jan. 23-29 are under.
1. You Folks (Netflix), 1.58 billion minutes considered
2. Ginny & Georgia (Netflix), 1.3 billion
3. The Strolling Lifeless (Netflix), 1.04 billion
4. That ’90s Present (Netflix), 963 million
5. Cocomelon (Netflix), 929 million
6. The Final of Us (HBO Max), 877 million
7. Shotgun Wedding ceremony (Prime Video), 872 million
8. NCIS (Netflix), 760 million
9. The Massive Bang Idea (HBO Max), 641 million
10. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 640 million
1. Ginny & Georgia (Netflix), 1.3 billion minutes
2. That ’90s Present (Netflix), 963 million
3. Poker Face (Peacock), 547 million
4. Wednesday (Netflix), 527 million
5. Vikings: Valhalla (Netflix), 453 million
6. Lockwood & Co. (Netflix), 450 million
7. Ladies at Warfare (Netflix), 379 million
8. Bake Squad (Netflix), 378 million
9. Jack Ryan (Prime Video), 318 million
10. Bodily: 100 (Netflix), 269 million
1. The Strolling Lifeless, 1.04 billion minutes
2. Cocomelon, 929 million
3. The Final of Us, 877 million
4. NCIS, 760 million
5. The Massive Bang Idea, 641 million
6. Gray’s Anatomy, 640 million
7. Mates (HBO Max), 628 million
7 (tie). Bluey (Disney+), 628 million
9. Gilmore Women (Netflix), 625 million
10. Prison Minds (Hulu/Paramount+), 618 million